HP is one of the best brands in the market that offers
a complete variety of products for the use of common individual and it also
helps them in carrying out their daily work. There are various products that HP
provides in the market such as scanners, printers, laptops, PCs, and many more.
HP printer is the product which is used by so many individual
on a regular basis. It offers various resolutions to the individuals and helps
them in their daily work. While using the device, it can occur that the individuals
might face the HP Network Printer Installation Unsuccessful
issue. While facing such an issue, an individual must use correct steps that
would allow them to achieve the task without any issue.
To help the individuals in the process, we have offered
complete steps that would help them in resolving the HP Printers Network Installation Error in Windows.
Steps to Fix HP Printers Network device
The method involves numerous stages that help the individuals
in resolving HP Printers Network
Device Installation Unsuccessful issue.
Method 1: Restart the PC, Router, and the Printer
- Switch off the router by disconnecting the power cord or pressing the power button.
- Now, you must Switch off the printer, and then unplug any Ethernet cables or USB.
- After that, close all running software on your PC, and then shut down the device
- Now, you must re-join the power cord to the router, and then wait for the Internet activity to display a normal connected status.
- At last, Switch on the device and the printer.
Method 2: Uninstall HP driver and Software
- Make sure that the printer is not attached to the PC with any USB.
- After that, you need to search Windows for software and features, and then click on the option of Programs and Features in the list of results visible on the screen.
- Now, from the list of installed programs, click on the option of HP printer name, and then click on the option of Uninstall or Yes.
- In case, a User Account Control message appears, click on the option of Yes and follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the removal of the software.
- As the software un-installation is finishes, you must restart the device
Method 3: Repair System Files
- Close all the open programs and apps running in Windows.
- Search Windows for command and then have a right-click on the option of command prompt from the list of search results.
- Chose the option of Run as Administrator.
- Now, you must enter SFC /scan in the command prompt, and then press on the Enter.
Method 4: Run HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Once, the HP Print and Scan Doctor are downloaded to your device using your Internet browser, the installation begins in the software
- As the installation complete, HP Print and Scan Doctor opens.
- Now, you must have a click Start on the Welcome screen.
- In case, your printer is not listed, ensure that the printer is turned on and attached.
- After that, click on the option of my product is not listed, and then click on the option of Retry.
- Once you have chosen your printer then have a click on the option of Next.
- Now, have a click on the Install Software option, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the whole process of installation.
Reach us at HP Printer Customer Support or HP Printer Support Number for further help
So, these are the methods that you must follow while solving the issue of HP Printers Network Installation Error in Windows. All the steps are unique and provides complete solutions for the error or issue.
I’m Jhon Smith. I’m a software engineer living in USA. I am a fan of technology, web development, and surfing. I’m also interested in design. Many People are found Computer Hardware related problems link HP Printer Support so i am try to create an articles, how to fix those problems and connect with HP Printer Customer Support.