Facing Error 79 on your HP printer? Are you looking for ways to manually resolve this error? Well, we can assist. Error code 79 usually pops up when a print job is corrupted or damaged when there is a miscommunication between the printer and the spooler due to outdated firmware.
Different Solutions to Resolve HP Printer Error Code 79
Solution 1: To Resolve the HP Printer Error 79
- Switch off your HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer.
- Remove all print jobs from the devices as well as other PCs attached to your network printer.
- Now in the domain network, go to What’s the Printing box and check who owns each print job.
- Log into each of those accounts and eliminate them from the domain network.
- If you still cancel the print jobs via specified accounts, eliminate the HP LaserJet Pro 400 from the list of Devices and Printers and add it again.
Solution 2: To Fix HP 79 Service Error
- Turn on your HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer.
- Attach your printer to the Internet.
- Attach the Ethernet from your printer to your switch or router or modem.
- Now on the control panel, click on the Network icon.
- Check the IP address on the printer.
- If it displays 192.168.XXX.XXX, then it means that you are connected to your home network.
- Now go back to your home screen and click on Settings.
- Select HP LaserJet Update and check and download all the latest firmware updates.
- Reboot your HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer to fully activate all the new updates.
- Confirm if the issue has been resolved.
Following the aforementioned steps to fix HP LaserJet Pro 400 service Error 79. In case you need help, our certified HP experts are just a call away. You can reach us by dialing our toll-free helpline number and get instant resolution for all your HP issues.
I’m Alexander. I’m a software engineer living in USA. I am a fan of technology, web development, and surfing. I’m also interested in design.Many People are found Computer Hardware related problems link HP Printer Support so i am try to create a articles a how to fix those problems and connect with hp printer customer support.