HP Printer Error 49.4c02 is the most repulsive issue that is being faced by the numbers of individuals. When such an error code displays on the HP printer screen, it stops all the operations that are being executed on the printer. One may get bothered when the individual found their important work when it is not in the progression. This error can also be opposed by you, so it is our suggestion to take some experts’ advice instead of dealing with your own. If you are running successively out of time and manual troubleshooting isn’t what you want.
The major cause of the existence of such an error is the miscommunication between the HP printer and the OS. However, there are numerous reasons which promote the error on the printer, and reveal the causes and fix for HP printer error 49.4c02.
Solutions to troubleshoot HP Printer Error 49.4c02
Check and Fix the Network Issue
Follow the procedure described below where you will get to know the process of checking the connection of network and troubleshooting that network issue.
- Check the Network Connection
- Check the LAN connection, and reboot your device at once
- Ensure that your HP printer shows up the Ready mode
- In order to sort out the error, try to print the configuration page by visiting the menu and then choose the option of print configuration
- If you can print the configuration page, you must remove the network connection to retain the stable performance
- Constitute the IP address first
- Once it displays the Ready mode, You have to upgrade the firmware of your HP printer
- Re-install the drivers for your printer
Clear the Printing Queues
- Go to Start option and then move your cursor to the Printers and Faxes
- Start the printing queue and if nothing is important, then you can freely eliminate the printing jobs from the queue
- Now, delete each job from the queue and be ensure that everything has been cleared
- After that try to print it again
Update the Firmware of Your HP Printer
In order to update the printer’s firmware, you can try the following steps
- Print the configuration page of your printer
- You can see the Firmware Date Code and the Firmware version on the printed copy of configuration page
- Now, check the date and if it’s too old, update it instantly
If the issue still persists and you are no longer to control it and then call on our HP printer support helpline number that will be effective for you. Our experts will answer your call and will explain to you all the procedure in an easy way. After that, you can definitely eliminate this error from the root within a short span of time.
I’m Jhon Smith. I’m a software engineer living in USA. I am a fan of technology, web development, and surfing. I’m also interested in design.Many People are found Computer Hardware related problems link HP Printer Support so i am try to create a articles a how to fix those problems and connect with HP Printer Customer Support.